Expressions of interest for the 2021 Volunteer Grants Program are now open.
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to not-for-profit community organisations.
Examples of how the funding may be used include:
- Purchasing eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers
- Contributing to volunteers' fuel costs
- Contributing to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive
- Training courses for volunteers
- Funding background screening checks for volunteers
- Conduct activities to promote awareness of, and increase participation in, volunteering opportunities
- Adapting practices to support volunteers' safety in the current pandemic environment
Organisations must be legal entities, have a minimum of 40% volunteers, be a not-for-profit organisation and have an ABN.
EOI Open Date: 24 March 2021 10AM AEDT
EOI Applications Close: 15 April 2021 5PM AEDT
If your EOI is approved you will be invited to complete a detailed formal application through an online portal which will be processed by the Department of Social Services.
More information on the guidelines can be found here.
You can download a copy of the Expression of Interest form here.
For more information, please contact the Oxley electorate office on 3879 6440 or email [email protected] if you have any questions or need assistance.