Powering Communities Program 2021-22

Powering Communities Program 2021-22 Main Image

My office is now accepting Expressions of Interest for the Powering Communities Program 2021-22.

This round of grants provides up to $12,000 to local non-profits and community organisations to improve their energy efficiency and lower power bills.

In turn, this reduces load on our legacy and renewable power grids and helps to prevent shortages and blackouts.

The program will assist organisations to upgrade equipment, undertake energy management activities and assessments, and invest in energy management systems as well as renewable power units.

Further details on the program can be found via the Australian Government's Business website.

Applications are open from 1 July through 20 September, though eligible community organisations must be invited to apply by their local Federal Member of Parliament.

Expressions of Interest
If you'd like to submit your project for consideration, I will be accepting Expressions of Interests from Thursday 1 July. Please submit your expression of interest via my online form if possible. A PDF version of this form may be found here.

Before submitting your Expression of Interest, please take some time to consider the Grant Opportunity Guidelines. The Australian Government's Business website also includes other forms and factsheets you may find helpful.

If you require any assistance with the application process, please don't hesitate to get in touch with my office via [email protected] or 07 3879 6440.